Chemical Peels & Microdermabrasion Regimen After Care:
- Drink sugar free pineapple juice for up to 48 hours (this helps the skin heal faster and to ensure better results).
- Same day of treatment please wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
- After your facial, only cleanse, moisturize and use 30 SPF sunscreen for 3-5 days.
- Do not use any exfoliating products ( facial scrubs or vitamin C) or retinol for the first 5 days.
- Use a scrub 5-7 days after treatment and do not pick at any scabs or loose skin.
- Make sure to use post peel balm for dry flaking skin (morning/night or as needed).
- For maximum results be consistent with your treatment and come every 4-6 weeks.
- In order to see new results please follow all after care guidelines this is a process that at
times can seem challenging but after you have rejuvenated new skin it will be well worth it.
Body Peels and Hands/feet Peels After Care:
- Must wear sunscreen and avoid sun exposure
- Make sure to use the Post Peel Balm if skin feels dry or flaky
- Use the Advanced Recovery Cream to moisturize the skin
- Do not work out on the same day you get the treatment
- Do not exfoliate the skin for the next 10 days
- Drink pineapple juice and plenty of water
- For skin maintenance use our Glycolic Acid Body lotion 2-3 times a week
- Buy Coconut oil and Cerave body lotion as part of of your moisturizers
- Itching, rashes and mild scabbing will be normal, don’t pick or scratch your skin, just gently pat the skin and apply the the balm.